“A solid actor who composes and performs music – can’t beat that.” —Warren Gerds (2017)
Current/Upcoming Projects :
- DON’T GO; UW-Madison Residency Core Team; Sojourn Theatre (Spring 2020)
- Sapiens; Stephen (reader); Two Crows Theatre (Spring 2020)
- Wittenberg & Hamlet; Composer/MD/Performer; Door Shakespeare (Summer 2020)
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow; Composer/Lyricist; Ohio Shakespeare Festival (Fall 2020)
- Seven for a Secret; New Play Composition
- Dissertation Research; University of Wisconsin-Madison
2019 Cleveland Critics Circle Theatre Awards: Special Mention-Scott Campbell for his original music and lyrics in the world premiere of Sarah Coon’s MAID MARION: AN ADVENTURE WITH MUSIC, Ohio Shakespeare Festival AND Honorable Mention for Best World Premiere in the Cleveland Area.
A Wisconsin Theatre: Best Designers of 2017 pick by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Mike Fischer for composition and music direction of Door Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.
UW Division of the Arts recipient of the 2019 Lyman S.V. Judson & Ellen Mackechnie Judson Graduate Student Award in the Creative Arts for musical composition. Awarded bi-annually to “a graduate student who has achieved excellence in their field” and has “made the greatest contribution to the field(s) of study covered.”
Broadway World Appleton 2018 winner of Best Actor in a Play (Professional) for Much Ado About Nothing at Door Shakespeare. “Nominations were reader-submitted and voted on by you – the local theatergoers!”